Silentnight 40 Night Sleep Guarantee
40 Night Sleep Guarantee Terms and Conditions
At Silentnight they want to be sure that you are satisfied with the comfort of your new bed or mattress. If after 40 nights you are not totally satisfied with the comfort levels you are experiencing with your new bed or mattress, you can exchange it for an alternative Silentnight bed or mattress.
This guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions (and in these terms we refer to the bed or mattress as the “product’):
- Please note that this guarantee covers only the comfort of the product and does not cover the height, length, width or colour of your new product.
- If the exchange product you choose is a higher price, you must pay the difference in price (however, no refund will be given if the exchange product chosen is a lower price).
- In order to claim under this guarantee, you will need to contact the retailer you bought the product from originally, who will arrange the exchange with you. In addition, you will need to provide proof of purchase.
- In order to claim under this guarantee, you must contact Archers Sleepcentre between 40 and 50 days from the date the product was delivered to you.
- We will not exchange a product that is damaged or marked in any way. The product must be used in accordance with the Care Instructions.
- At the discretion of the retailer, an administration charge may be included to cover any additional cost of delivery associated with exchange and removal of the original product.
- Archers Sleepcentre will advise you of this prior to agreeing the exchange.
- This offer is only valid on purchases made between 2nd April 2012 and 5th June 2012. (Validated by your proof of purchase)
- We will only allow one exchange in relation to any particular product. No cash alternative will be offered.
- This guarantee is only available if you purchase the product from a participating retailer.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the product (including any rights relating to any faults with the product).