- Electric Adjustable Beds
- Small Double 4ft Electric...
- Kozee Sleep Sapphire Electric Adjustable 4ft Small Double Bed
The 4ft small double Sapphire electric adjustable bed enjoys a combination of durable reflex foam, white fibre fillings and a quality damask cover.
The main feature of reflex foam is its ability to follow the contours of your body shape and eliminates pressure points on your body when sleeping.
It does this by displacing the air bubbles within the foam sideways when your body applies pressure and returns to its original shape when the pressure is removed.
This promotes good blood circulation and spine alignment for each individual person, resulting in a deep and restful night’s sleep, every night.
The base has the ability to elevate and adjust the head and foot end separately or together to whatever comfort level you require.
The 5 way hinged mechanisms can change position within seconds at the push of a button to provide a healthy posture, pressure relief and proper circulation.
The head end can be raised to a sitting position to assist you getting in and out of bed. The base also features a flexible sprung shoulder zone and sliders for lumber adjustment providing the upmost comfort and relaxation.
The base of the Sapphire splits into two with the adjustable mechanism to be attached. This allows the Sapphire to be easily manoeuvred through tight spaces.
Although the bed is a small double size and can accommodate two people, the electric motor is only built to take up to 18stone
The Sapphire from Kozee Sleep combines a traditional damask cover with the very best reflex foam interior that has become extremely popular throughout the UK bed industry.
Please note: Headboard is not included.
• Heavy duty laminated beech frame
• Sprung beech slats with flex adjusters to vary the firmness of support
• 5 way hinged adjustable mechanism that follows the natural body contours
• Hugely reliable German motor that is guaranteed for body weights up to 18 stones
• Easy to use 6 button controller (headend up/down, footend up/down, head and footend up/down)
• Footend stop bar to keep the mattress in place
• 6'6" long mattress, i.e. 3" longer than a normal single bed, to allow for mattress bending
• 5 year warranty against faulty manufacture
VAT relief: If you have a chronic medical condition that can be alleviated by an adjustable bed then you need not pay VAT. We ask you to submit to us a signed, self certification VAT relief form (we can e mail or post you a blank copy) and then we can refund you the VAT.
Chronic condition? By chronic we mean a condition that will not go away, e.g. a broken leg wouldn't count but heart conditions (circulatory problems), arthritis, fluid retention, chronic back pain would all qualify.
Call us on 0845 463 8173 should you require any further information.