- Electric Adjustable Beds
- Single 3ft Electric Adjustable Beds
- Furmanac Mibed Amber Electric Adjustable Single Bed
The MiBed Amber single adjustable bed is supplied by Furmanac, the UK’s only manufacturer of motion electric beds and offers a luxurious medium support.
The deep mattress has a micro quilted finish and is well upholstered with a knitted stretch fabric cover that’s extremely soft to touch.
The pocket sprung interior features totally independent springs, each in its own fabric pocket so the load on one spring does not affect the one next to it.
This allows the springs to contour your body perfectly as each spring supports you at the point of contact and is not affected by varying weights and body shapes.
The springs provide piston-like support to each part of your body and with 800 pocket springs (In a king size) you can be assured you are receiving the best possible support.
The base has the ability to elevate and adjust the head and foot end separately or together to whatever comfort level you require.
The 5 way hinged mechanisms can change position within seconds at the push of a button to provide a healthy posture, pressure relief and proper circulation.
The head end can be raised to a sitting position to assist you getting in and out of bed. The base also features a flexible sprung shoulder zone and sliders for lumber adjustment providing the upmost comfort and relaxation.
Should you require storage; the divan base can come with an end drawer or 2 side drawers. There’s even the option to have a shallow 8” base on 8” legs, allowing ample space below the base.
Other additional options include a reinforced base up to 25 stone, bolt-on massage units, cot-sides with bumpers and a matching headboard.
If you prefer a supportive and comfortable mattress with a medium feel, you’ll love the MiBed Amber from Furmanac.
Please note: Headboard is not included.
• Heavy duty laminated beech frame
• Sprung beech slats with sliders for tension adjustment in the lumber region
• 5 way hinged adjustable mechanism that follows the natural body contours
• Hugely reliable German motor that is guaranteed for body weights up to 18 stones
• 6 button controller (headend up/down, footend up/down, head and footend up/down
• Footend stop bar to keep the mattress in place
• 6'6" long mattress, i.e. 3" longer than a normal single bed, to allow for mattress bending
• 5 year guarantee against faulty manufacture
For this electric bed we can offer a 2 man delivery and assembly service plus a bed disposal service. Please check the options bar above for charges.
VAT relief: If you have a chronic medical condition that can be alleviated by an adjustable bed then you need not pay VAT. We ask you to submit to us a signed, self certification VAT relief form (we can e mail or post you a blank copy) and then we can refund you the VAT.
Chronic condition? By chronic we mean a condition that will not go away, e.g. a broken leg wouldn't count but heart conditions (circulatory problems), arthritis, fluid retention, chronic back pain would all qualify.