- Electric Adjustable Beds
- Small Single 2ft 6 Electr...
- Furmanac MiBed Perua Electric Adjustable 2ft 6 Small Single Bed
Manufactured by Furmanac, the Perua 2ft 6 small single electric adjustable bed is one of our best selling motion bed in-store.
The Perua mattress is made from ultra-durable, high density foam that is hugely popular and provides an extra firm, orthopaedic support.
High density foam mattresses have a high level of antimicrobial and dust mite resistance which is ideal for allergy sufferers or asthmatics.
This mattress is one sided and does not require to be turned over, but we do recommend you turn the mattress from head to toe occasionally. The soft removable cover can be taken off to be washed or dry-cleaned.
The base has the ability to elevate and adjust the head and foot end separately or together to whatever comfort level you require. The 5 way hinged mechanisms can change position within seconds at the push of a button to provide a healthy posture, pressure relief and proper circulation.
The head end can be raised to a sitting position to assist you getting in and out of bed. The base also features a flexible sprung shoulder zone and sliders for lumber adjustment providing the upmost comfort and relaxation.
Should you require storage; the divan base can come with an end drawer or 2 side drawers. There’s even the option to have a shallow 8” base on 8” legs, allowing ample space below the base.
Other additional options include a reinforced base up to 25 stone, bolt-on massage units, cot-sides with bumpers and a matching headboard.
The Perua is from Furmanac, the UK's only manufacturer of adjustable bed mechanisms. We are confident you will be pleased with a great adjustable bed at a super low price.
Please note: Headboard is not included.
• Heavy duty laminated beech frame
• Sprung beech slats with sliders for tension adjustment in the lumber region
• 5 way hinged adjustable mechanism that follows the natural body contours
• Hugely reliable German motor that is guaranteed for body weights up to 18 stones
• 6 button controller (headend up/down, footend up/down, head and footend up/down
• Footend stop bar to keep the mattress in place
• 6'6" long mattress, i.e. 3" longer than a normal single bed, to allow for mattress bending
• 5 year guarantee against faulty manufacture
For this electric bed we can offer a 2 man delivery and assembly service plus a bed disposal service. Please check the options bar above for charges.
VAT relief: If you have a chronic medical condition that can be alleviated by an adjustable bed then you need not pay VAT. We ask you to submit to us a signed, self certification VAT relief form (we can e mail or post you a blank copy) and then we can refund you the VAT.
Chronic condition? By chronic we mean a condition that will not go away, e.g. a broken leg wouldn't count but heart conditions (circulatory problems), arthritis, fluid retention, chronic back pain would all qualify.