- Firm Firmness
- Mattress depth 21 cm
- Memory foam
- VAT EXEMPT PRICE £1199.99
- 80mm of memory foam
- Non turn mattress
- Available in 2'6, 3', 4', 4'6, 5' and 6'
- 2 man assembly service available
Sizes: L200cm x W150cm x H60cm
The Chloe electric adjustable bed from Furmanac is superbly supportive and comfortable thanks to is generous 80mm layer of body moulding memory foam.
The memory foam layer is sufficiently deep to offer the very best relief from body aches and poor blood circulation.
The Chloe mattress specification rivals our best non adjustable visco elastic memory foam mattresses and provides you with a firm support.
It is upholstered in a soft and responsive knitted stretch fabric zipped cover that allows it to be removed to be washed or dry-cleaned.
The 5 way hinged adjustable action can change positions within seconds at the touch of a button offering various sleeping positions.
The sprung slatted base features a flexible shoulder zone and adjustable sliders in the lumber area to allow the middle section to be firmer or softer providing the upmost comfort and relaxation.
The head end can be raised to a sitting position to assist you getting in and out of bed.
If you require storage space; the divan base is available with an end drawer or 2 side drawers. There is even the option to have a shallow 8” base on 8” legs, allowing ample space below the base.
Additional options include a reinforced base up to 25 stone, bolt-on massage units, cot-sides with bumpers and a complementing headboard.
The Chloe is made by Furmanac, the UK's only specialist manufacturer of adjustable bed mechanisms. he very best in comfort and support.
We believe that if you are going to spend a lot of money on an electric adjustable mechanism then you may as well treat yourself to a superb mattress too!
Please note: Headboard is not included.
• Heavy duty laminated beech frame
• Sprung beech slats with sliders for tension adjustment in the lumber region
• 5 way hinged adjustable mechanism that follows the natural body contours
• Hugely reliable German motor that is guaranteed for body weights up to 18 stones
• 6 button controller (headend up/down, footend up/down, head and footend up/down
• Footend stop bar to keep the mattress in place
• 6'6" long mattress, i.e. 3" longer than a normal single bed, to allow for mattress bending
• 5 year guarantee against faulty manufacture
For this electric bed we can offer a 2 man delivery and assembly service plus a bed disposal service. Please check the options bar above for charges.
VAT relief: If you have a chronic medical condition that can be alleviated by an adjustable bed then you need not pay VAT. We ask you to submit to us a signed, self certification VAT relief form (we can e mail or post you a blank copy) and then we can refund you the VAT.
Chronic condition? By chronic we mean a condition that will not go away, e.g. a broken leg wouldn't count but heart conditions (circulatory problems), arthritis, fluid retention, chronic back pain would all qualify.